|1 October 1983|
|Real name||Jonathan Kersky|
|Other names||88 • Joke • J.Kersky • Eighty Eight • The Jumper|
|Occupation(s)||Stunt Performer, musician|
|Affiliations||Boston "Mr.B" Kintpus Jr.|
|“||It would be nice if I can make you smile||”|
Jonathan started his career in thirteen years. He inherited the expertise of Adam Kersky, his father who also works as the most popular motorcycle jumper, Jonathan always wanted to be equal with his Father. But before it happens, Jonathan must accept the fact to lose a role model that is his own Father. An accident set aside by a fire-circle obstacle, has taken his soul. Adam Kersky is the holder of many worlds for jumping over cars and buses by motorcycle. Adam has worked as a stuntman in many contemporary circuses. One of his most famous bike races is at Kartenz Park, he jumps a 120-foot (37 m) high-speed train at 90 miles per hour (140 km / h).
He wish to jump over the Great Wall of Neo East Indies on a motorcycle. Despite performing over 800 jumps in his career, he did not have a motorcycle licence until now.
In comparison to some of his previous stunts, the jump Jonathan made that day was relatively minor, comprising a jump of approximately 50 ft (15 m) across a drag strip. The relatively short landing area beyond the drag strip consisted of an uphill incline leading to the edge of a steep embankment. Jonathan was involved in a serious motorcycle accident while performing at the Bash Dogbull, held at Fieldair Tonmars near Nova Fordstrat.
Although Jonathan completed the jump and landed the bike upright on two wheels, his chin struck the petrol tank of his motorcycle and he was knocked unconscious. As a result, Jonathan was unable to prevent himself and his bike from continuing up and over the 20 ft 0 in (6.10 m) embankment edge. Jonathan sustained serious head and pelvic injuries in the resulting fall. After the accident, doctors told that it was possible he could be in a coma for up to 10 years. However, he regained consciousness within three months of the accident.
Set in The City where Jonathan Kersky as a Stuntman at Theme park, had a motorcycle accident. After several times changed jobs, finally he got a job which makes saving someone's life and at the same time bring him into trouble with The Secret group.
- This will be Kartenz film adaptation to be based on a book.
- ROUND was pushed back to 2018 in 2015 and was originally set to be entitled The Round.
- This will also be Kartenz's first animation film to be produced by Kartenz Studios.
- ROUND will be the first Kartenz film to be directed by Akbar de Wighar.
- ROUND at Internet Movie Database.
- Most popular animation feature films released in 2018.at Internet Movie Database.
- Most popular feature films released in 2018.at Internet Movie Database.
- Round (2018)at tripalium.
- ROUND on Kartenz.com
- ROUND at the Goodreads
1. "Meet the newest Kartenz animation film based on book, ROUND"goodreads.com. December 2015.